Change the verb from the past tense to the “going to” future tense:
1. Everyone had a good time. Everyone ____________ a good time.
2. Mary did well on her test. She ___ probably ___________ well in college.
3. Peter didn’t do his laundry yet. Peter ____________ it today either.
4. How many people were there? How many people ____ there ____________?
5. They went to a museum yesterday. They __________ to the zoo, tomorrow.
6. John helped me fix my car. John _____________ me fix my computer, too.
7. We were at church on Sunday. We _____________ at church next Sunday, too.
8. She wasn’t on time for class yesterday. She probably _________________ on time today.
9. What did they have for breakfast? What ___ they ___________ for lunch?
10. Was there a good movie showing? ____ there _________ a good movie showing?
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." Henry Ford
"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him to find it within himself." Galileo Galilei