Choose the correct alternative:
1. ___________ of them gave up studying?
2. “__________ such a silly remark?” – “I did.”
Who did you make
3. “________ is your brother like?” “He is tall and slim.”
4. _____ is Mr. Brown? Is he a teacher?
5. (UNIP) _______ pencil is this, Mario’s or Pedro’s?
6. _______ did you cry? _______ told you I was crying? It doesn’t matter. Let’s have some juice. _______ fruit do you like best?
Why / Who / Which
Who / What / Why
When / Which / What
Where / When / Who
7. (FATEC) ______ do you treat your younger brother like that?
8. I just want to know this : how ______ do you go to the bank?
9. Someone knocks at the door. On the inside you say:
Who is it?
Who is he?
10. “___________ car is this?” “It belongs to Bob.”
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." Henry Ford
"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him to find it within himself." Galileo Galilei