Choose the correct alternative:
1. ___________ of them gave up studying?
2. “__________ such a silly remark?” – “I did.”
Who did you make
3. “________ is your brother like?” “He is tall and slim.”
4. _____ is Mr. Brown? Is he a teacher?
5. (UNIP) _______ pencil is this, Mario’s or Pedro’s?
6. _______ did you cry? _______ told you I was crying? It doesn’t matter. Let’s have some juice. _______ fruit do you like best?
Why / Who / Which
Who / What / Why
When / Which / What
Where / When / Who
7. (FATEC) ______ do you treat your younger brother like that?
8. I just want to know this : how ______ do you go to the bank?
9. Someone knocks at the door. On the inside you say:
Who is it?
Who is he?
10. “___________ car is this?” “It belongs to Bob.”
Mail (will not be published) (required)
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." Henry Ford
"You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him to find it within himself." Galileo Galilei